life according to instagram #1 {july}

31.7.15 noelle 0 Comments


As you may know, I'm not exactly a fan of what Florida has to offer during the summer. (Stifling upper 90's temperatures, the need to apply loads of sunscreen so I don't end up looking like a tomato, etc.) Putting the weather aside, July has been a good month for me all in all. Although I wasn't in Portugal like last year, I had new experiences here in Florida that were still pretty great…  

I went to our local Saturday Morning Market a few times, as well as my most recent favorite place to shop—IKEA! During a weekend vacation to visit family in Southern Florida, I took up coloring. It's safe to say that I'm completely obsessed, as you might have noticed from my previous post.  


In major news, this is the last month before I officially become a senior in high school! This time in my life has always seemed so much further away than it actually was and now it's coming full speed ahead. I started touring universities which has made me way to excited/nervous/eager for the next few years of my life. 





As you can also probably tell from many of my photos in July that I've been musing over my next trip. I'm planning on doing another Europe adventure this coming summer holiday. I guess I've always had the "travel bug" in me, but now that I'm getting older I'm getting more opportunities to explore!

My bucket list for August: 


- begin saving for next summer 

- finish a coloring book (of course by then I'll have bought another 5) 
- celebrate the little things 
- start the school year off on a good note 
- take pictures of everything 

You Might Also Like

0 comments :